a bit about me
Tuesday, October 23, 2007


So a lot of people are joining this blog for the first time so let me sum up who I am and then I will try to update every one what's hapening every other day.

My name is Peter I am from Australia, I was a mission worker in China for just under 2 years. I consider Hong Kong my home and hope to get there for Christmas. My family live in Australia. When I'm in Australia I do not attend a church (building) but live in a Acts 2 based house. I enjoy all kinds of music but realy get into old metal.

posted by pete footer at 9:18 AM

2 Comments:

23/10/07 19:21 ::: Blogger lux said...

hey pete...
that was a really really short sum up....
:-P
catch ya

 

25/10/07 07:59 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I read a lot of your blog. I think it's amazing, the missions and bible smuggling you did in China. I would like to get some advice from you about China/North Korea. Could you email me at oj776@hotmail.com and give me your email. Also, you never know, I am a Canadian living in Ottawa so maybe we might bump into each other some day. Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

God Bless

Justin

 

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog