A little rant
Friday, February 16, 2007

Well I couldn't stay away from this blogging thing:
I have now been in Australia, Adelaide for just under two weeks living in a Christian community house thanks to Anthony and Andrea who have invested into my life and let me stay here. I am truly blessed to have so many people investing in my life.

I have noticed some things. I am to comfortable. Although I don't consider anything we do in Asia as extreme in any way I am finding that in the west it is to easy to "live a normal life" go to work go to worship and then back to work again and I don't even have a job yet.
What a daily fight it is to live in a blessed country like Australia and not become as blind and lost as the sinner we are called to save.

posted by pete footer at 9:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog