Christmas greetings
Monday, December 25, 2006

I sent this out on E-mail but thought some people might not be on my mailing list (if you would like to be just send me your details)

During my 12 months here I have been able to provide (extremely roughly) 18,000 pastors with a study bible this means that 18,000 church's have been blessed this past year as a direct result of your prayer's, thank you. Having never seen the pastors who receive these books I can only share with you the joy that I have heard "illegal" Christians have when they finally receive the book created by the God that they serve.
Thank you for your support in this ministry, it has been an amazing year and a great experience. I pray that you will all find time during the rush of this season to remember the birth of Jesus and more importantly the sacrifice of the very same child so that we may be free and that you would find the time to share this with some one who does not yet know it.

The new year brings many exciting things, I will be spending a lot of time in Australia preparing for a year of training to better serve Asia. I hope to serve God in Australia for eight months spending this time spreading the good news of Jesus to any one who will listen and working earning funding then move onto Canada for training.
My main concern of this is that for so many years of my life Australia has been home to me, I now consider Asia as my home and do not want to get comfortable and waste a year on self indulgent comfort Australia is just as much a battle field as Asia and I must continue to fight.

May God bless your Christmas and prepare you for the new year

posted by pete footer at 11:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog