all done
Monday, January 29, 2007

I would like to thank every one that has supported me these last 12 months.
Many people have invested time, money and prayers into what I have done.
During this time God has used me to give 20,000 pastors a bible, this is a really rough figure based on the average amount of books I moved each day, it may be several hundred more or less. Whatever the real amount is it is only because of your prayers and you have been directly involved in this thank you.

This year has been incredible for me and God has done more than I could ever have imagined.

On Wednesday I will be flying back to Australia and then hopefully in 8 month going to Canada. Whiles I am in Australia this blog will not be used much if at all it was only ever a way of keeping people informed of what was happening whiles in Asia.

posted by pete footer at 12:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog