Tuesday, October 23, 2007


remember the good old days
I remember the good old days working in Asia and going to Australia to visit my family and friends not a care in the world.
The other day we had a debt collector on our level abusing one of the guy's. I couldn't bring myself to jump into the fight he was a skinny user so I could have taken him down if I needed. Last night we went to street combat and I couldn't bring myself to talk to any one finally my partner bullied me into talking to some one. Generally I am not what I would call a pansy I a bible smuggler for goodness sake I break the law for fun I have stared down mass crowds of people wanting to hit me (OK so that was just in high school) I'm not an advocate for violence but why have I become such a wimp?
UFC and drinks at the pub
So the other day I was sitting in the pub with some of my slum mates drinking (coke :P) we came to the pub to watch a UFC game on the TV and it dawned on me that we had just by being in the pub redeemed the whole scene from being a place to drink to a place of entertainment (I got to eat my first chicken wings to)

posted by pete footer at 8:51 AM

1 Comments:

23/10/07 19:27 ::: Blogger lux said...

pete... you wimp.... :-P
just kidding... you always liked to act the tough guy back here, but you weren't really... i remember telling you to go up and speak to people at IF.... than you got used to it... You just haven't done it much since going to hong kong (mainly cause you still don't really know the language... you should probably get on to that... :-p)
You can improve... God can teach you in this stuff... just be obedient to His voice, He will guide you... and step out off your comfort zone in faith...

Love and Miss you bro...

 

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog