a new blog
Thursday, March 29, 2007

So this blog has been empty for a while now I've been mostly working or as I like to call it fighting to get into War College. Living in a Christian community house has been both hard and great, I work 6 day's a week (it was 7 day's but that was unbiblical and not healthy.)
Today we watched obsession a documentary about extreme Muslims one thing stood out very clearly to me, as a Christian sadly I have to look to these Muslims who at an early age are willing to die for their God. They live and breath religion and refuse to compromise their faith. any thoughts?

posted by pete footer at 10:24 PM

3 Comments:

30/3/07 22:29 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be any good to God dead. He had a meaning when He saved me.

I'm not trying to blow off willingness to be crucified with Christ, but I am saying that there's good things to find in the earthly life God's given us. The idea that the practical realm is less important than the spiritual realm was a heresy in the early church which Paul and other church fathers fought against.

Although, face to face intimacy would be ... (words fail)

 

3/5/07 00:51 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I wrote's been bothering me all month, so here I am to amend things.
God can use a saint who's died too. So, saying I wouldn't be ANY good to God dead is too strong. Still, I would much rather see how I can serve God in life than seek out martyrdom.

 

27/9/07 15:30 ::: Blogger lux said...

Hey pete are you going to blog again

 

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog