Michael Collins quote
Sunday, November 26, 2006

"An army that doesn't fight is no army at all. And a soldier that doesn't get engaged in what the army is doing is no soldier at all. Fight or Turn in your tunic. We're not looking' for more puffed up numbers, we're looking' for soldiers and warriors that are willing to die for the cause of Jesus Christ. This is an army that does not kill. This is an army that does not take life. This is an army that gives life."

Michael Collins great man of God when I asked him about going to China for the work I do he was the first Salvo to say "go on then" When I tried to get out of it by saying the Salvo's won't let me he simply said "so, do it" (not a direct quote I can't remember the exact words but you get the drift"

posted by pete footer at 9:30 PM

1 Comments:

9/1/07 13:28 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice.. praise YHWH for your faithfulness bro..

Grace,
Andrew

 

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog