Employment
Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is not like my normal posts.
As most of you probably know I used to live in South Australia Adelaide, I will be heading back there in January for 8 months until then God willing going to War College in Vancouver, Canada (http://www.thewarcollege.com) the college is highly respected around the world and will cost $12,000Aus including the flight. I really feel that God is calling me to learn more about him and to come closer to him so that I can truly used in Asia.
Although I do believe that God can come up with this money (Ephesians 3:20) I am feeling lead to work for this money in order to really appreciate the college and get the most out of it. If all goes well I will work 2-3 jobs for the eight months, if any one knows of any work at all I would love to hear about it.

Petefooter@gmail.com

posted by pete footer at 1:31 PM

3 Comments:

26/11/06 15:19 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

the war college, for real?

you're one of those people who i don't think "needs" the war college, but, rather, we would be blessed to have you here.
we'd love to have you help us in the fight.

 

27/11/06 05:40 ::: Blogger Chris said...

If you are quick you might be able to book a flight back with me when my trip's over. That'd be cool.

 

28/11/06 00:24 ::: Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Pete! You have such a heart for God, it's amazing! Keep the fire, and don't give up. God will continue to use your passion for him! I am so blessed to have the chance to work with you for 2 weeks...how fun! If your ever in this area, let me know! :)

 

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog