Jesus camp
Friday, November 24, 2006

Last night I watched a documentary on a group of Christians in America that taught their children to evangelize, pray and speak out against injustice (abortion).
I have never cared for American politics (slightly pro Bush if any one cares) but this group seems to be aimed at praying for and addressing the politicians to the extent of taking there children to Washington to protest and pray.
America has done a lot of bad things in the education system taking prayer, the Ten commandments and bibles out of public schools it seems however that there is still hope for them. I would encourage every one to try to get hold of this documentary it is called Jesus Camp and very encouraging and informative.

On another note I found this blog that drove me to tears please pray for this lady and her son. http://lifewnoah.blogspot.com/

posted by pete footer at 1:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment ::: Back to main blog